When: Thursday, May 15, 5:30 PM
(shine only, we will reschedule if the weather does not cooperate)
Where: Marie Daley Park 160 Gregory St, Rochester, NY
(There is plenty of space for kids to run around and play!)
What to bring:
- LAWN CHAIRS OR BLANKETS for seating
- YOUR OWN PLATES & UTENSILS for eating
- BYOB (please refrain from bringing alcoholic beverages)
- A DISH TO PASS:
- GUIDELINES: To get the quantity right and ensure we have enough GOOD food for folks, plan on bringing a dish that you would serve at a dinner for 6 persons (ie. side dish for 6, bread for 6, beverage for 6, etc.) Plan the size based on the size of your party, so if 2 of you are coming, please bring enough for 12 people, or two dishes for 6 people each. Please label your dishes so folks with dietary restrictions can choose accordingly.
- If you don’t have time to make a dish, here are some ideas: Beverages, locally-made bread, cheeses, or desserts
RSVP at email@example.com or visit our Facebook Event Page
We look forward to seeing you and sharing in GOOD food & GOOD fun!