Pre-boxed Share Driver & Team Member
The Good Food Collective
"The Good Food Collective is a year-round program providing individuals and families with access to this area’s best local, sustainable food."
Position: The Good Food Collective Pre-boxed Share Driver & Team Member
Start Date: June 1, 2015
End Date: November 26, 2015
Job Type: (Full-time) 40 hrs/wk, Monday-Thursday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
An active part of the Good Food Collective Team!
- Assisting in the receiving, sorting, and storage of daily deliveries from our partner farms, handling beautiful local produce and food
- Organization, preparation, and production of Pre-Boxed Shares on assembly line, conducting quality control
- Organizing and loading our mobile Pre-boxed Share truck fleet
- Delivering of Pre-boxed Shares to participating workplace and neighborhood PBS locations, providing exceptional customer service as the face of The Good Food Collective
- Maintain an organized, safe and clean work environment by keeping food hub storage zones, receipt and staging areas neat and clean
- Maintain and clean the Headwater Foods truck fleet
- Contributing to collective intelligence behind an ever improving and impressive operation
This is a highly physical position. Physical ability and agility are important for this position. We work in heat, cold, rain and bright sunshine. Must be able to carry boxes and bins of fruits and vegetables.
- Must have a love and appreciation of GOOD FOOD & creating a vibrant, year-round sustainable food system
- Must have a car
- Must be comfortable driving box trucks or willing to be trained on driving box trucks
- Must be physically strong and able
- Must be punctual, driven, trustworthy, hard working, and maintain a positive attitude
- Must be a team player and great with other people
- Customer service experience is helpful
Compensation: This is paid hourly with the added benefit of receiving a summer & fall employee share & then some!
To Apply: Email resume & cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: May 15th, 2015