Join us for a Good Food Collective Community Potluck
Open to the entire GFC community and public
WHAT: A POTLUCK PICNIC & MUSIC IN THE FIELD
Music performed by The Crooked North (http://www.crookednorth.com/)
DETAILS: Come meet other Good Food Collective Members and share in GOOD FOOD, good music performed by The Crooked North, and good fun.
WHEN: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13TH, 6:00 PM
(SHINE ONLY, we will reschedule if the weather does not cooperate)
WHERE: The Harley School, 1981 Clover Street, Rochester, NY
(There is plenty of space for kids to run around and play!)
WHAT TO BRING:
- LAWN CHAIRS OR BLANKETS for seating
- YOUR OWN PLATES & UTENSILS for eating
- BYOB (please refrain from bringing alcoholic beverages)
- A DISH TO PASS:
- GUIDELINES: To get the quantity right and ensure we have enough GOOD food for folks, plan on bringing a dish that you would serve at a dinner for 6 persons (ie. side dish for 6, bread for 6, beverage for 6, etc.) Plan the size based on the size of your party, so if 2 of you are coming, please bring enough for 12 people, or two dishes for 6 people each. Please label your dishes so folks with dietary restrictions can choose accordingly.
- If you don’t have time to make a dish, here are some ideas: Beverages, locally-made bread, cheeses, or desserts
RSVP by Tuesday, August 12th, 2014 at email@example.com or visit our Facebook Event Page
We look forward to seeing you and sharing in GOOD food & GOOD fun!