Recipe submitted from GFC Member - Wendy Sears Here's a recipe for you to try...it came from a friend as just the base salad recipe for use as a side dish or appetizer. We added the fish and have made it a staple main course. We usually use large Bok Choy but substituted the Chinese Cabbage with wonderful results...check it out.
- 1 Lg. Bok Choy (substitute Chinese Cabbage)
- 1 bunch Green Oninons Chopped
- 1 Pkg. Ramen Noodles (crushed)
- ½ C Sliced Almonds (more if you're a fan)
- 2 T Sesame seeds
Wash, pat dry & chop Bok Choy/Chinese Cabbage and place in large pot or bowl. Add in chopped onions. Heat olive oil in a skillet and lightly brown the Ramen noodles, almonds and sesame seeds.
- 1/2 C Olive Oil
- 2/3 C Rice Vinegar
- 2 t Sesame Oil
- 4 T Sugar
- 2 t Salt
- 1 t Pepper ( I prefer the large corns in Wegmans Cracked Pepper Blend)
Add dressing to salad to taste. Top with grilled salmon, mahi-mahi, scallops or your personal favorite fish.